Tuesday, December 6, 2011

FocusedxMinds: Stay Focused Review

So FXM's new album Stay Focused is available to purchase. Check this link to listen to it or to purchase!
(http://6131records.bandcamp.com/album/stay-focused)
Although a few of the songs are just redone ones from Straight Edge Overload, this album really gets your fucking blood pumping and make you want to go fuck shit up in the pit.

I love how the re recorded tracks sound. They are different, but not too much to where you can't tell that they are the same songs.

John's vocals have definitely changed, but they have changed for the better and not the worse.

I must say my two favorite songs from the new recordings are Face It and Stay Focused

For not being edge, i definitely love this band! They must be my biggest fix right now other then Career Soldiers.

Well I am done with my critique, and the first one that SOTS has ever had. So we hope for more to come.

Shout out to John Taylor from FXM for hooking it up with an interview!
And we hope you guys can make it back to Cali soon!

-Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment